Monday, January 24, 2011

Right to Life

I have long wondered where in the Constitution the leftists say allows for abortions.

The Declaration of Independence, the document the colonies used to declare independence from Britain, says we have the "...right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness."

It's interesting to also note that the three dots in my above quote represent the phrase, all men are created by the Creator and endowed with certain inalienable rights.

I have read the entire US Constitution. No where have I seen anything that grants rights of abortions.

I've put this challenge out there in many other forums. No one has yet to answer.

Can any of my loyal and intelligent readers guide me to the article, section and/or amendment that grants the rights to abortions?



No comments: